Every woman has a story to tell. Every woman should write a book/blog.
Purpose for this blog: To inspire others to become better nature stewards by increasing their awareness and appreciation of the beauty of nature. We would not survive if it were not for our relationship with the natural world. Our economy and survival depends on plants and animals. We MUST respect them.
Included will be an occasional rant, quote, life observation and a few too many opinions. Gatoraceae lives in a community east of San Francisco Bay Area in California.
- University of California Santa Barbara, Botany, B.A. (’83)
- ECE Teacher – Gardening and Nature Discovery
- University of California Botanical Garden: K-12 Program Lead, California Native Plants, Garden Ambassador, Curation Assistant Cycad Phenology Study
- iPhonographer – My flickr images
- Owner, POMP: Part Of My Pack, Conceirge Dog Sitting and Walking
- Recreational cyclist
- Wife, mother and sister (Best jobs ever!)