Every woman has a story to tell. Every woman should write a book/blog.
The purpose of this blog: to give me a place to share the occasional rant, quotes, life observations and a few too many opinions. To inspire others to become better nature stewards by increasing their awareness and appreciation of the beauty of nature. We would not survive if it were not for our relationship with the natural world. Our economy and survival depend on plants and animals. We MUST respect them.
Gatoraceae lives in a community east of San Francisco Bay Area in California.
- University of California Santa Barbara, Botany, B.A. (’83)
- ECE Teacher – Gardening and Nature Discovery
- University of California Botanical Garden: K-12 Program Lead, California Native Plants, Garden Ambassador, Curation Assistant Cycad Phenology Study
- iPhonographer – My Flickr images
- Owner, POMP: Part Of My Pack, Concierge Dog Sitting and Walking
- Recreational cyclist
- Sister, wife, mother, and grandmother (Best jobs ever!)